Panel Discussion - Legacy creation for HNW families
For institutional, professional investors and financial intermediaries only and not for retail or public use.
Legacy creation for HNW families
- What are the factors to consider when planning for a legacy for yourself and your family?
- Why is it important to establish a legacy planning strategy for your philanthropic efforts?
- How to build a forward plan for your philanthropic legacy?
- What can you learn from the successful philanthropic legacies set up with Community Chest?
- With the increasing numbers of Family Office being set up in Singapore, is this the way forward for HNW and UHNW families to manage their family wealth?
- What are the trends of Family Office concept in the next 5 years?
- How do trusts, family constitution, family offices play a role in HNW families’ legacy planning?
- What is a typical Singapore based Family Office like?
Chief Partnership & Marketing Officer
Sun Life Singapore
Sim Mong Teck
Founder & Managing Partner
Sim Mong Teck & Partners
Managing Director, Community Chest and Group Director, Fund-Raising & Engagement Group
National Council of Social Service
More videos from Michael Wei, Sun Life