Panel discussion – Embracing FinTech and Digital Innovation in Wealth Management
For institutional, professional investors and financial intermediaries only and not for retail or public use.
Embracing FinTech and Digital Innovation in Wealth Management
- How do you use technology today?
- What does digitalization mean to you and your firm?
- Where are you up to in this journey?
- What is coming next in the world of digital technologies and services that will further enhance the wealth management offering, and how can those improve the proposition?
- How do wealth managers make the right decisions, firstly on what areas to focus on, and then which solutions to adopt and which technology partners to work with?
- What progress are Digital Wealth Managers making? Are they challenging traditional wealth firms?
Chief Executive Officer, Intellect SEEC - Insurance, Wealth & Capital Markets
Intellect Design Arena
Head of Private Wealth Management & Equity Advisory Group
IIFL Wealth Management
President & Head Private Wealth
Edelweiss Private Wealth
Publications & Thought Leadership
PFI Mega Life President & CEO on Evolving the Digital Platform and Scaling the Offering
Avaloq’s APAC & MEA Head Highlights How the Firm is Grasping the Immense Growth Potential Ahead
Empowering the Banking Sector to Deliver a More Powerful & Comprehensive Wealth Management Offering
Wealth Solutions & Wealth Planning
Wealth & Family Business Transition and Succession in the Middle East – a Hubbis Round Table Discuss...
Revo Digital Family Office welcomes Guidelines for Virtual Asset Trading Platform Operators to take...
Standard Chartered and Singapore FinTech Association partner on blockchain paper to drive sustainabi...
Refik Anadol’s ‘Glacier Dreams’ debuts in Singapore as a new multi-sensory experience in Julius Baer...
The Financial Plannings Association of Malaysia and KoiZai Enters into a Collaboration Agreements To...