Independent Wealth Mangers – Defining and Refining the Proposition
May 17, 2023
- What is the nature of a sustainable platform? And the challenges of creating a successful and profitable business?
- How do you manage the increasing cost of IT, security and regulation?
- Are the compliance standards higher or lower at Independent Wealth Managers? Do IAMs need a separate set of regulations in Singapore?
- Are there consistent standards in this industry? Why is everyone's interpretation of rules and compliance different? How do you do things pragmatically and efficiently?
- How do you manage differences in standards and expectations in different jurisdictions?
- Why don’t IAMs take the same qualification as private bankers?
- Are there too many duplications of effort – between the IAM and custodian bank?
- Why don’t we introduce a portable KYC procedure in Singapore?
Deputy Chief Executive Officer & Head Private Banking - Singapore
Michel Della Libera
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
More videos from Adam Reynolds, Saxo
Publications & Thought Leadership
PFI Mega Life President & CEO on Evolving the Digital Platform and Scaling the Offering
Avaloq’s APAC & MEA Head Highlights How the Firm is Grasping the Immense Growth Potential Ahead
Empowering the Banking Sector to Deliver a More Powerful & Comprehensive Wealth Management Offering
Wealth Solutions & Wealth Planning
Wealth & Family Business Transition and Succession in the Middle East – a Hubbis Round Table Discuss...
Revo Digital Family Office welcomes Guidelines for Virtual Asset Trading Platform Operators to take...
Standard Chartered and Singapore FinTech Association partner on blockchain paper to drive sustainabi...
Refik Anadol’s ‘Glacier Dreams’ debuts in Singapore as a new multi-sensory experience in Julius Baer...
The Financial Plannings Association of Malaysia and KoiZai Enters into a Collaboration Agreements To...