How is the independent wealth movement progressing in Singapore?
May 25, 2023
- What’s the role of the Association of Independent Wealth Managers (AIWM)?
- How are the specific requirements of clients changing? Why do they use an EAM / MFO? Any specific expectations for clients from China? Or India?
- The cost of everything is increasing – what are the consequences of this?
- How has the business continued to evolve elsewhere – like Switzerland?
- How are you dealing with the increase in competition?
- What are the business models that are relevant to this segment?
- MFO vs SFO - How does a client choose?
- Should there be higher hurdles to setting up an EAM/MFO?
- How can you find the right type of RMs to join the team? Why should they join and EAM?
- Do you need to be an entrepreneur to start an MFO? Do RMs from private banks really understand what it is like working at a MFO? Are they prepared to roll up their sleeves and do the hard work?
Head of Institutional Clients
Executive Director - Managing Partner
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director
One Heritage Capital Management
More videos from Rafael Weber, Swissquote
Publications & Thought Leadership
PFI Mega Life President & CEO on Evolving the Digital Platform and Scaling the Offering
Avaloq’s APAC & MEA Head Highlights How the Firm is Grasping the Immense Growth Potential Ahead
Empowering the Banking Sector to Deliver a More Powerful & Comprehensive Wealth Management Offering
Wealth Solutions & Wealth Planning
Wealth & Family Business Transition and Succession in the Middle East – a Hubbis Round Table Discuss...
Revo Digital Family Office welcomes Guidelines for Virtual Asset Trading Platform Operators to take...
Standard Chartered and Singapore FinTech Association partner on blockchain paper to drive sustainabi...
Refik Anadol’s ‘Glacier Dreams’ debuts in Singapore as a new multi-sensory experience in Julius Baer...
The Financial Plannings Association of Malaysia and KoiZai Enters into a Collaboration Agreements To...