On October 7, Hubbis will host a virtual discussion on the application of the latest digital solutions to the world of Asian wealth management as technology revolutionises the offerings and efficiencies of private wealth managers and the broad wealth management community across the region. The mission will be first to set the scene and provide the right context, with the panel of wealth management and technology leaders discussing the nature of the Asian wealth management market, defining the evolving business trends, and therefore identifying the digital needs for the years ahead. The experts will analyse where technology investment is focused today, from back-end to front-end and where the latest and forthcoming digital solutions will be able to significantly enhance the offerings. We all know that the pandemic has turbo-charged the drive towards digitisation, some of which is more catch-up and some of which is more forward-looking and market-leading. They will help identify what the next suite of solutions might be. They will then debate whether technology investment is being properly targeted and executed, and they will discuss how the wealth management organisations competing in the Asia region can best adopt, and also assimilate these new technologies. The reality is that much time and money can be wasted by not taking the right approach to digitalisation, but that smart, targeted investment with clearly defined operational and business goals in sight – all with the private client’s needs and experience front of mind - can and will significantly boost their competitive position. The panel will therefore look at the advantages for those who get this right and the risks for those who fail to take the right steps or who misdirect their technology investments.
A community of leading organisations within Asian Wealth Management
Senior figures in Asian Wealth Management are speaking at this event
Citi Private Bank
The next generation of digital tools in Wealth Management
- What are the key trends taking place in wealth management globally and especially in Asia, and where are the biggest challenges and opportunities?
- How can the new wealth model align both the human and digital in a seamless collaboration for the delivery of optimised investment products, ideas and advice for private wealth clients?
- What have we learnt in recent years, and in particular, since the pandemic hit, and how will it shape the new normal?
- What is coming next in the world of digital technologies and services that will further enhance the wealth management offering in the region?
- What key priorities are there in terms of boosting internal and operational efficiencies and achieving cost savings, and what developments are taking place in terms of digital solutions?
- What about the vital front-end, where clients expect a much better user experience and an improved and usable suite of capabilities?
- How can digital help to elevate the skills, capabilities and productivity of the RMs and advisors?
- Where and how can digital help private wealth management firms better engage with their clients?
- What part does CLM/CRM play in delivering personalisation, relevance, suitability and client loyalty?
- What about the vital role of data management and analytics and the application of AI and Machine Learning?
- What approaches should the market players take? Should they build, buy, or outsource, and how do they assess the providers?
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
APAC Wealth Management Lead
Regional Head of Wholesale Solutions APAC
Saxo MarketsAdam Cowperthwaite
Managing Director, Head of Capital Markets – Asia Pacific
Citi Private BankHarmen Overdijk
Chief Investment Officer
Citi Private Bank