We look forward to our annual event in Zurich – the only get-together of its kind in Switzerland that is dedicated to understanding the potential that the growth in Asian wealth represents.
This offers a platform for like-minded people from Asia who are interested in coming to Zurich to meet individuals from Switzerland and across Europe – and vice versa. They can share ideas and understand how to collaborate in tapping opportunities from the ever-rising numbers of HNW and UHNW individuals in the region.
As the pace of growth in locally-held wealth accelerates – there has never been a better time to delve into the opportunities and challenges in accessing it via various markets, products and solutions.
Experts from Hong Kong and Singapore, among others, will reveal what these are and what this should mean for you.
Plus there will be speakers based in Europe who have spent a significant amount of their careers in senior positions within Asian wealth management and private banking.
In registering for this event – you can either come along for just the morning or afternoon sessions, or all day.
A clearly-defined agenda
The agenda is divided into 2 distinct segments to allow participants to focus specifically on what matters most to them –
• MORNING, from 9am to 1pm – covering what the growth in Asian wealth management means to you, and how you can capitalise on the increasing activity and offshoring of this wealth, especially from China
• AFTERNOON, from 2pm to 5pm – focusing on where, and how, to invest in Asia
Overall – speakers will discuss the realities of the wealth management business in Asia – and how to make the most of the many opportunities.
Practitioners will also share insights on the extent to which Switzerland and other parts of Europe are relevant to Asian clients.
Who is it for?
This event is exclusively designed for CEOs, C-level executives, business heads and other senior practitioners at European-based Family Offices, Independent / External Asset Managers, Private Banks of all sizes and other key wealth management institutions.
It is also relevant for product gatekeepers and fund selectors will learn about local markets and trends in asset classes to help drive their decision-making and support conversations with European-based clients about the risks and challenges of investing in Asia.
Key elements of this event
• A unique get-together enabling leading practitioners from Asia and Europe to meet and interact
• We invite senior individuals from within the community to speak and attend – including experienced practitioners from HK and Singapore
• Focused presentations, speeches from key individuals, and interactive panel discussions
• A clearly-defined agenda according to the interests of participants